Ready-to-Apply Fresh Henna Root Touch-Up Paste
Pre-soaked in Herbs & Tea Water
< Return to All Summer Care
< Return to All Henna Paste
FRESH MADE Daily | AYURVEDA (Govt. of AYUSH) Certified | Inspired by Grandma secrets | 100% Natural
100% Pure, 100% Natural & UltraFiltered Rajasthani Henna, pre-soaked in herbs & tea water - all set and ready for you to apply directly on hair. Specially formulated for quick root touch ups.
- Ready to apply, as and when you feel like. Needs no pre-planning.
- Imparts rich brown shade to hair
- Color lasts longer than usual Henna powder
Lush conditioning & shine
- Strengthens hair & aids in hair growth
No chemicals, no dye - just pure henna and herbs
Pure Rajasthani Henna, Manjistha, Black Tea, Amla & Rosemary
- Rajasthani Henna Ultra-Filtered: High grade Henna sourced from Rajasthan, with high lawsone content for rich, dark, long-lasting color stain on hair.
- Manjistha: Makes color darker, imparting a rich redness. Prevents aging of hair & greying.
- Amla & Black Tea: Rich in anti-oxidants letting henna bind better to hair and stay longer. Prevent hair greying & aging.
- Rosemary: Darkens henna's color to a rich lush brown and lets the color stay for long. Protects hair's natural melanin, preventing early greying.
Why Switch to Natural Henna?
Chemical dye based Hair Color is perhaps the worst enemy of hair, even worse than heat treatments. With or without ammonia, hair colors are just as bad. Its time we made conscious safe choices for our hair.
- Henna is nature's gift and the safest dye available for hair
- Chemical colors damage hair permanently making them rough & porous
- Henna leaves hair lush & conditioned from within
- Loaded with tannins & anti-oxidants protecting hair melanin and preventing hair greying
Two simple tips for lush beautiful healthy hair. Don't need anything else.
- Say NO to chemical dyes. Say YES to Henna.
- Don't forget to mask/oil your hair.
Understanding True Henna
With tons of hair colors selling in the name of henna, it is important to understand what true natural henna is all about.
- Henna DOES NOT impart any black color. At best, with some herbs, it can impart a dark brown shade.
- If you see black henna, it definitely has chemical dye mixed.
- If you find henna based color, it means it has a bit of henna that is being used to hide the chemical color in it
- Read ingredient list to understand if the henna you are using is fully natural or mixed with chemicals
- Higher the filtration of henna leaves, better is the color quality
- Due to specific richness in minerals, Sojat in Rajasthan produces excellent quality henna
How to Use our Fresh Henna Root Touch-Up Paste
Squeeze henna Touch-Up paste in a bowl or directly into your palms. In the bowl, use an applicator brush to stir the paste a little. Apply evenly on hair roots. Cover with a hair wrap to prevent drying and staining. After 2 hours, wash thoroughly with plain water. Do NOT use shampoo.
Do NOT use touch-up for full hair coverage. It is only for roots. It will not provide enough conditioning and coverage for full hair strands.
For full coverage use Ready-to-Apply Fresh Henna Paste
Oil your hair overnight & wash with shampoo the next day. It takes a day's time for henna to darken on hair, hence advisable to not use shampoo on the day of application.
FOR BLACK HAIR SHADE:
Apply natural Indigo paste day after applying henna. Wash off after 30-45 mins.
- If applied on chemically colored or treated hair, will take a couple of uses to show good color
- If a first time henna user, apply again after 15 days of 1st application. That way henna color will come out beautifully and will last long.
- Apply henna once in 30-45 days
- Apply henna root touch-up as and when required.
- Safe to use after first trimester of pregnancy
- Safe for kids above 5yrs but recommended to start using regularly only after 12yrs of age.
Store airtight in refrigerator. Use within 45 days of Mfg Date.
If stored in freezer, can use up to 90 days of Mfd. Thaw before use
Net Wt: 60gm
Full Ingredient List
Pure rajasthani henna, amla, shikakai, triphala, manjistha, bhringraj, rosemary & black tea
Delhi NCR & Bangalore 1-3 days; Others 4-5 days
Total Order value above Rs.350 : FREE Delivery
Total Order value below Rs. 350 : Shipping fee of Rs. 50
COD available at Rs. 20 COD charges
Who Are We ?
Inspired by ancient solutions of Ayurveda and recipes made in the kitchens of moms & grandmoms, we bring to you freshly made beauty, hygiene & wellness products. We prepare these products everyday, in our ayurvedic kitchen, so that we can deliver them to you absolutely FRESH without chemicals & preservatives, meaning Ekdum Taaza!
All Nat Habit products are rich in grains, grams, nuts, milk, yoghurt and/or fresh herbs & flowers. We ensure that each product is packed with necessary nutrients that keep our mind & body healthy.
Nat products rely on authentic Ayurvedic processes like slow heat infusions, herb decoctions & deep soaking. While each Nat Habit package is administered by certified cosmetologists & doctors, it is also made with a lot of love like any kitchen preparation. For the first time in India, you shall experience such fresh beauty & wellness products. We hope you find the love in them, enjoy them to the fullest & make these fantastic age-old formulations a part of your daily life.
Why the emphasis on Habit?
Winners are born out of habits. Habits that are mostly never directly related to what they win. Habits that are just good or healthy or calming. Habits that give happiness from within. You wonder how?
That’s the power of a good habit. It becomes a kickstarter. One good habit creates such great energy, will power & peace within you that you are motivated to pick up other good habits. One good habit ripples into many great ones that eventually can lead to success, health, peace or happiness. Michael Phelps is a winner today because of a relaxing video he used to watch as a child. Companies have turned around failures into success by planting singular habits amongst employees. There are endless stories of what a habit is capable of.
Most kickstarter habits are simple ones such as re-using paper or exercising daily for 10min or saying No to a chemical shampoo or drinking enough water daily or ensuring oiling before every hairwash. These will make you want to pick up another good habit and then another and then you will never look back. You shall be transformed!
MANUFACTURED AND MARKETED BY
NaturoHabit Private Limited 458, Udyog Vihar Phase III Gurgaon, Haryana - 122015
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
NODAL OFFICER DETAIL
Maithily Sarkar email@example.com
Price shown above is inclusive of taxes
Made from finest ingredients, because earlier low quality henna made my hair health worse. But took a leap of faith with this one, as I started seeing gray hair. Not only it gave a nice brown shade. Also made my hair conditioned and smoother. Definitely will repurchase it.
I was trying from many years to get this shade from henna. Many home remedies changed many Heena brands but never got this shade.
Some times got darker shade from some henna but it was mixed with some chemical. So was never satisfied. But today when I used I got what I was expecting.
Thanks nat habit for providing such wonderful original natural products.
Great natural heena. It imparts a beautiful hue to my hair and covers all greys, best part about the heena paste is that it is ready to use, so I can use it whenever I feel like.
Thanks a ton for coming up with this great idea of ready to use heena paste.
This is one of the excellent and promising product ever. I am truly impressed with their products. Special mention on - Henna ready to apply is the fantastic product which really covers the grey and gives lush brown colour that looks natural and healthy. Thank you so much.
My request is always be natural and continue to give us the best products. We trust you a lot.
Please don't add any cancer causing chemicals. Thank you.
Amazing product. I have stopped using any other mehendi after using this. I feel softness in my hair after washing off. Colour is so good. Only have suggestion Henna paste is soked in black tea but can you make it with coffee also? I mean it will leave more darker shade than current henna paste. Can you try this?