Original Pumice Foot Rub
ORIGINAL PUMICE | ERGONOMIC DESIGN | NON-SYNTHETIC
Made of original pumice, the Foot Rub is an excellent daily care essential. It has been ergonomically designed to enable tactical pressure application. This maximises effectiveness of the Foot Rub on hard zones of feet.
Why is Pumice Foot Rub Essential?
From an early age, our dainty feet get exposed & abused by shoes, dust, walking, standing, sports, poor posture and even weather. Before we know, dark, dull, hard skin & dead zones creep in. Sometimes these even develop into corns, calluses & bunions.
It is no more an option, but has rather become essential to adopt feet care. Develop a habit of buffing away dead zones with the Pumice Foot Rub, to prevent severe, painful corns & calluses. Takes less than 2min everyday during shower!
Key Pedicure Benefits
- Relief from corns, calluses, bunions & hard skin
- Deep exfoliation & detox of dead cells
- Softens feet & ankles
- Brightens feet removing dullness & dark spots
- Prevents microbial growth & feet odour caused by dead skin
- Enhances blood circulation substantially
Why is Pumice Foot Rub Different?
- Made of original pumice - no synthetic microfibre
- Gentle for everyday use. Does not abrade skin like synthetic, clay, mitti or terracotta foot rubs do.
- Ergonomically designed to enable tactical pressure application. Most foot rubs are not designed well to cut costs.
- Long-lasting compared to clay / mitti foot rubs
Who should use?
- Everyone above the age of 12yrs should include in daily regime for preventive care
Regular users of heels, pointed shoes or open sandals
- If exposed to excessive standing, walking, workout or sports activities
- If spending a lot of time outdoors
How to Use
Daily Shower: Apply Bath Ubtan or Soap on feet. Then gently rub the pumice on heels, feet edges, toes, top of feet and ankles to exfoliate dead cells. Spend a little more time rubbing the hard areas. Takes just 2 min everyday. Within a week, you'll notice your feet getting brighter & softer.
Relaxed Pedicure: Apply Foot Ubtan on feet and ankles. Leave to dry for 10-15min. Scrub gently with warm water for 1-2 min. Use pumice foot rub to scrub heels & hard skin zones. Soak feet in warm water and wash off the ubtan. For best results, use our Foot Salt in the water. Follow up with our Skin Malai for moisturised soft feet.
- Safe to use during pregnancy
- Safe for kids above 5yrs but recommended to start using regularly only after 12yrs of age
Avoid sharing pumice amongst family members; just like one should not share soaps, loofah or towels. It will help keep your pumice foot rub clean & germ free.
When unused, store in a dry place. After using, clean thoroughly with water and hang to dry. If left in wet state for prolonged period, the foot rub can develop microbial growth.
Tips for Hygienic & Healthy Foot Care
- Always wear cushioned sole shoes/sandals. Avoid hard soles.
- During sports/work-out activities, wear appropriate shoes
- Avoid tight sandals/shoes
- Wear socks with close-toe shoes
- Exfoliate with a Foot Ubtan/Foot Scrub 1-2 times a week. And use a Pumice Foot Rub daily.
- Always wash feet with ubtan/soap after coming home from outdoors
- Keep feet moisturised with a good thick moisturiser or our Skin Malai.
Delhi NCR & Bangalore 1-3 days; Others 4-5 days
Total Order value above Rs.350 : FREE Delivery
Total Order value below Rs. 350 : Shipping fee of Rs. 50
COD available at Rs. 20 COD charges
Who Are We ?
Inspired by ancient solutions of Ayurveda and recipes made in the kitchens of moms & grandmoms, we bring to you freshly made beauty, hygiene & wellness products. We prepare these products everyday, in our ayurvedic kitchen, so that we can deliver them to you absolutely FRESH without chemicals & preservatives, meaning Ekdum Taaza!
All Nat Habit products are rich in grains, grams, nuts, milk, yoghurt and/or fresh herbs & flowers. We ensure that each product is packed with necessary nutrients that keep our mind & body healthy.
Nat products rely on authentic Ayurvedic processes like slow heat infusions, herb decoctions & deep soaking. While each Nat Habit package is administered by certified cosmetologists & doctors, it is also made with a lot of love like any kitchen preparation. For the first time in India, you shall experience such fresh beauty & wellness products. We hope you find the love in them, enjoy them to the fullest & make these fantastic age-old formulations a part of your daily life.
Why the emphasis on Habit?
Winners are born out of habits. Habits that are mostly never directly related to what they win. Habits that are just good or healthy or calming. Habits that give happiness from within. You wonder how?
That’s the power of a good habit. It becomes a kickstarter. One good habit creates such great energy, will power & peace within you that you are motivated to pick up other good habits. One good habit ripples into many great ones that eventually can lead to success, health, peace or happiness. Michael Phelps is a winner today because of a relaxing video he used to watch as a child. Companies have turned around failures into success by planting singular habits amongst employees. There are endless stories of what a habit is capable of.
Most kickstarter habits are simple ones such as re-using paper or exercising daily for 10min or saying No to a chemical shampoo or drinking enough water daily or ensuring oiling before every hairwash. These will make you want to pick up another good habit and then another and then you will never look back. You shall be transformed!
MANUFACTURED AND MARKETED BY
NaturoHabit Private Limited 458, Udyog Vihar Phase III Gurgaon, Haryana - 122015
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
NODAL OFFICER DETAIL
Maithily Sarkar email@example.com
Price shown above is inclusive of taxes
(Sourced From WhatsApp Chat)
The best treatment my feet have ever received. Loved it and bought it for all the members in my family
(SOURCED FROM WhatsApp Chat)
Bahat hi achi hai products 100%
(SOURCED FROM WhatsApp Chat)
I love this product amazing
(SOURCED FROM WhatsApp Chat)
Yeah I really loved it ??????