Roasted Chicory Tikta
Gel Face Wash
FRESH MADE Daily | 100% Naturally Derived | SLS Free | Paraben Free | AYURVEDA (Govt. of AYUSH) Certified
Introducing Regenerative Bitter Cleansing with Fresh Daily Tikta. It's loaded with bitter actives of roasted chicory, roasted coffee, detoxifying activated charcoal & more for purifying deep cleansing, deep tissue & blood cleansing that imparts healthy, long lasting, supple glow & clarity to skin. It is made of farm-fresh aloe vera pulp as a base to prevent skin from drying during wash. 100% naturally derived facewash for chemical-free, sulfate-free & paraben-free cleansing.
- Cleanses deeper layers of derma, flushing out toxins, rendering clarified skin.
- Purifies blood, removing toxins, preventing skin infections & itchiness.
- De-clogs & deep cleanses derma, removing excess oil & toxins trapped in pores.
- Arrests acne causing bacteria living in topical & sub dermal layers, preventing breakouts.
- Activates cell metabolism & fights free radicals, promoting regeneration, youthful supple skin.
- Stimulates keratinocytes, quickening skin healing & strengthening protective barrier.
- Non-drying cleansing with moisturising & hydrating bio-polymers base.
- Gentle yet effective cleansing without damaging skin barrier, hence no longer term damage.
Roasted Chicory, Roasted Coffee
Loaded with bitter actives. Purify sub-dermal blood of toxins & provide a barrier of anti-oxidant power aiding in
- clear, acne-free, blemish free skin
- protection against UV damage, eczema & pigmentation
- regeneration of new, healthy skin cells
Activated Charcoal -Anti-Pollution Natural Active - Declog pores, pull out toxins, excess oil & particulates, leaving skin to breathe. Aid in active prevention of acne & blackheads.
Farm-fresh Aloe Vera Pulp & Juice- Non-Drying Bio Polymer - Packed with natural polysaccharides, it is an excellent humectant. Prevents skin from drying, keeping it smooth and healthy soft even post detox & cleanse.
Making Tikta a Habit
Including Tikta ingredients in your lifestyle renders Lasting Clear Skin
Bitter Skin Cleanse
With Fresh Tikta made of bitter purifiers - twice daily or after every outdoor / sweaty exposure.
Bitter Blood Cleanse
With Bitter & Iron rich drinks such as Karela, Spinach & Guduchi juices - once a day
Bitter Gut Cleanse
With detoxing, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant rich foods & drinks such as aloe vera, apple, beetroot, spinach & lemon - at least one portion in food or as juice.
Bitter is Better
Tikta (Bitter Cleanse) vs Regular Facewash
- Deep Bitter Cleanse Tikta cleanses both topically as well as subdermally. Aids in blood purification & skin regenerative activity - Others do simple cleansing like a detergent wash with no skin protective or enhancing ability.
- No Damage: Non drying cleanser. No harmful long term damages - Regular face washes are usually not recommended for long term use: Most facewashes use harsh surfactants causing skin dryness & eczema, sometimes immediately and sometimes in the long run.
- Fresh & Naturally Derived Tikta is fresh made with fruits, leaves, plant & herbs. - Regular face washes are chemical loaded surfactants such as sulphates as base, mixed with extracts, parabens & fragrances.
- Clean & Harm Free - Regular face washes usually contain some toxic ingredients.
- Paraben & Sulfate Free - Most facewashes still use sulphates as the main foaming & cleansing agent.
Cleansing - Not Just a Hygiene Practice
Cleansing is not only a necessary hygiene practice but the foundational step of skincare which in long term effects skin’s overall texture & aging.
- Prevents breakouts & improves penetration by removing build-up & toxins trapped in pores & clearing blockages.
- Protects skin barrier, easing hydration & moisture retention. Avoid harsh cleansers as they can harm & weaken the barrier.
- Prevent premature ageing by increasing cell turnover, fighting free radicals & stimulating the healing process.
- Quick & better night restore - In night skin regenerates, therefore cleansing makes the process easier, quicker & better.
- Reveals fresh supple skin - In morning the toxins released during the overnight restoration needs to be cleansed & removed, allowing fresh supple skin underneath.
How to Choose Your Cleanser
- For quick & regular cleansing use Fresh Tikta Daily twice - Loaded with bitter actives, deep purifies & cleanses pores, removing pollutants, sebum, sweat etc. trapped in pores.
- For long lasting supple & glowing skin use Fresh Daily Ubtan Weekly 2-3 times– Loaded with youth-protecting dals & raw milk, fresh yogurt, wild turmeric and more - nourishes & rejuvenates skin like no other.
- For gentle yet effective exfoliation use Fresh Exfoliating Mura Weekly 2-3 times – Loaded with skin-clarifying spices & naturally exfoliating fruits & dals, sloughs off dead cell build up without abrasion.
Gel vs Cream Face Wash: Which one to Pick
Cream based facewashes are more popular than gel washes.
- If you like squeaky toned sensation after wash, choose gel facewash as Aloe Vera present in it provides more astringent pull than milk based cream facewash.
- If you like smooth, supple texture after wash, choose cream facewash as Milk present in it leaves more softness & creamy feel than gel based facewash.
Gel facewash is made with Farm-fresh Aloe Vera pulp & juices.
Cream facewash is made with Fresh Raw Milk.
Pick your Roasted Chicory Cream Face Wash
How to Use
Use twice a day to keep skin purified, clean, oil free & dirt free.
Patch test on neck/face prior to first use.
Suitable For: All skin types.
Do men need different skin care?
Yes, the presence of more hair follicles & collagen, thicker skin & excess sebum secretion, changes natural dermal texture of men, affecting skin's needs. Also, more outdoor & sun exposure require different care as compared to women's.
How is their skin different?
- More hair follicles- The more the follicles, the more the hair on face which further leads to frequent shaving. Shaving leads to scraping off dead cell build-up on outer dermal layer, making it more prone to irritation, redness, clogging & bacterial infections. Therefore, some extra care is required.
- More collagen- Collagen is the secret to wrinkle-free skin, although, it also leads to thickness, toughness & oiliness. Hence, requiring different regimes to maintain the youth & control oiliness.
- Excess sebum secretion- The higher levels of testosterone in men lead to excess sebum secretion, resulting in clogged pores, blackheads & breakouts. This also increases the visibility of shinier & oilier skin.
- Thicker skin & open pores- Again, due to the higher level of testosterone, men's dermis & epidermis is thicker with more elastin & collagen. It makes the penetration of products difficult. Also, with excess sebum secretion & more hair follicles, men's pores tend to enlarge leading to frequent breakouts & clogged pores.
- Different lifestyle- The larger exposure to environmental pollutants, sun exposure & toxins further increase the chances of clogged pores & premature ageing. Hence, requiring active detoxifying & regenerative cleansing.
Skin Care Tips for Men
- Cleanse well at least twice a day. Body soaps are often loaded with harsh detergents & surfactants, breaking protective barrier of skin. Hence, using it for face is often not recommended. Instead picking an active cleanser that deep cleanses dermal layers, purifies & controls sebum secretion is recommended.
- Shave carefully. Ensure hygiene while keeping razors & while shaving as well. Preparing skin pre & post shave is also essential to avoid infections, nicks, inflammation & cuts. Do NOT forget to moisturise your skin post shave.
- Exfoliate. Although shaving might seem like a great escape from regular exfoliation, it does not deep exfoliate your dermal layers. Hence, a deep exfoliation is necessary to get rid off excess sebum, toxins & pollutants trapped in pores.
- Never skip SPF. Long outdoor exposure not only leads to hyperpigmentation but also premature ageing & other skin related issues. Hence, it becomes an absolute essential to protect your skin.
- Moisturise. The excess sebum secretion is no alternative to regular moisturization. Instead using a moisturiser helps preventing excess secretion & protecting dermal barrier, enhancing supple rejuvenated skin.
- Find your regime. While avoiding skincare might seem a time & effort saviour, in long term it does more harm due to aggravated skin conditions. It is always best to find & follow the suitable regime according to concern.
Full Ingredient List
roasted chicory, ground coffee, charcoal, aloe vera pulp & juice, raw honey, vanilla, eucalyptus, starch derived sugar, vitamin C, lavender, patchouli, xanthan gum, geogard (ecocert), lotus, capryl glucoside (derived from corn), coco glucoside (derived from coconut), decyl glucoside (derived from olive), aqua, rosemary
Use within 6 months of Mfg Date
Store away from direct heat & sunlight
Net Wt: 100gm
Delhi NCR & Bangalore 1-3 days; Others 4-5 days
Total Order value above Rs.350 : FREE Delivery
Total Order value below Rs. 350 : Shipping fee of Rs. 50
COD available at Rs. 20 COD charges
Who Are We ?
Inspired by ancient solutions of Ayurveda and recipes made in the kitchens of moms & grandmoms, we bring to you freshly made beauty, hygiene & wellness products. We prepare these products everyday, in our ayurvedic kitchen, so that we can deliver them to you absolutely FRESH without chemicals & preservatives, meaning Ekdum Taaza!
All Nat Habit products are rich in grains, grams, nuts, milk, yoghurt and/or fresh herbs & flowers. We ensure that each product is packed with necessary nutrients that keep our mind & body healthy.
Nat products rely on authentic Ayurvedic processes like slow heat infusions, herb decoctions & deep soaking. While each Nat Habit package is administered by certified cosmetologists & doctors, it is also made with a lot of love like any kitchen preparation. For the first time in India, you shall experience such fresh beauty & wellness products. We hope you find the love in them, enjoy them to the fullest & make these fantastic age-old formulations a part of your daily life.
Why the emphasis on Habit?
Winners are born out of habits. Habits that are mostly never directly related to what they win. Habits that are just good or healthy or calming. Habits that give happiness from within. You wonder how?
That’s the power of a good habit. It becomes a kickstarter. One good habit creates such great energy, will power & peace within you that you are motivated to pick up other good habits. One good habit ripples into many great ones that eventually can lead to success, health, peace or happiness. Michael Phelps is a winner today because of a relaxing video he used to watch as a child. Companies have turned around failures into success by planting singular habits amongst employees. There are endless stories of what a habit is capable of.
Most kickstarter habits are simple ones such as re-using paper or exercising daily for 10min or saying No to a chemical shampoo or drinking enough water daily or ensuring oiling before every hairwash. These will make you want to pick up another good habit and then another and then you will never look back. You shall be transformed!
MANUFACTURED AND MARKETED BY
NaturoHabit Private Limited 458, Udyog Vihar Phase III Gurgaon, Haryana - 122015
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
NODAL OFFICER DETAIL
Maithily Sarkar firstname.lastname@example.org
Price shown above is inclusive of taxes