Ready-to-Apply Fresh Henna Paste
Pre-soaked in Herbs & Tea Water
Pack of 2
FRESH MADE Daily | AYURVEDA (Govt. of AYUSH) Certified | Inspired by Grandma secrets | 100% Natural
Contains 2 Packs.
100% Pure, 100% Natural & UltraFiltered Rajasthani Henna, pre-soaked in herbs & tea water - all set and ready for you to apply directly on hair.
- Ready to apply, as and when you feel like. Needs no pre-planning.
- Imparts rich brown shade to hair
- Color lasts longer than usual Henna powder
Lush conditioning & shine
- Strengthens hair & aids in hair growth
No chemicals, no dye - just pure henna and herbs
Pure Rajasthani Henna, Manjistha, Black Tea, Amla & Rosemary
- Rajasthani Henna Ultra-Filtered: High grade Henna sourced from Rajasthan, with high lawsone content for rich, dark, long-lasting color stain on hair.
- Manjistha: Makes color darker, imparting a rich redness. Prevents aging of hair & greying.
- Amla & Black Tea: Rich in anti-oxidants letting henna bind better to hair and stay longer. Prevent hair greying & aging.
- Rosemary: Darkens henna's color to a rich lush brown and lets the color stay for long. Protects hair's natural melanin, preventing early greying.
Why Switch to Natural Henna?
Chemical dye based Hair Color is perhaps the worst enemy of hair, even worse than heat treatments. With or without ammonia, hair colors are just as bad. Its time we made conscious safe choices for our hair.
- Henna is nature's gift and the safest dye available for hair
- Chemical colors damage hair permanently making them rough & porous
- Henna leaves hair lush & conditioned from within
- Loaded with tannins & anti-oxidants protecting hair melanin and preventing hair greying
Two simple tips for lush beautiful healthy hair. Don't need anything else.
- Say NO to chemical dyes. Say YES to Henna.
- Don't forget to mask/oil your hair.
Understanding True Henna
With tons of hair colors selling in the name of henna, it is important to understand what true natural henna is all about.
- Henna DOES NOT impart any black color. At best, with some herbs, it can impart a dark brown shade.
- If you see black henna, it definitely has chemical dye mixed.
- If you find henna based color, it means it has a bit of henna that is being used to hide the chemical color in it
- Read ingredient list to understand if the henna you are using is fully natural or mixed with chemicals
- Higher the filtration of henna leaves, better is the color quality
- Due to specific richness in minerals, Sojat in Rajasthan produces excellent quality henna
How to Use our Fresh Henna Paste
Pour ready-to-apply Henna paste in a bowl. Use an applicator brush to stir the paste a little. Apply evenly all over hair and scalp. Cover with a hair wrap to prevent drying and staining. After 2-3 hours, wash thoroughly with plain water. Do NOT use shampoo. You may add curd, methi powder or any other ingredient as per choice.
Oil your hair overnight & wash with shampoo the next day. It takes a day's time for henna to darken on hair, hence advisable to not use shampoo on the day of application.
FOR BLACK HAIR SHADE:
Apply natural Indigo paste day after applying henna. Wash off after 30-45 min. Mixing indigo with Henna will not give a good shade. Always follow this 2-step process for black shade.
- If applied on chemically colored or treated hair, will take a couple of uses to show good color
- If a first time henna user, apply again after 15 days of 1st application. That way henna color will come out beautifully and will last long.
- Apply henna once in 30-45 days
- Apply henna root touch-up as and when required. Shop Henna Root Touch Up here.
- Safe to use after first trimester of pregnancy
- Safe for kids above 5yrs but recommended to start using regularly only after 12yrs of age.
- Use one full pack for shoulder length hair. Use second pack for longer hair.
Store airtight in refrigerator. Use within 45 days of Mfg Date.
If stored in freezer, can use up to 90 days of Mfd. Thaw before use
- Net Wt: 2 Packs of 220gm each
Full Ingredient List
Pure rajasthani henna, amla, shikakai, triphala, manjistha, bhringraj, rosemary & black tea
Delhi NCR & Bangalore 1-3 days; Others 4-5 days
Total Order value above Rs.350 : FREE Delivery
Total Order value below Rs. 350 : Shipping fee of Rs. 50
COD available at Rs. 20 COD charges
Who Are We ?
Inspired by ancient solutions of Ayurveda and recipes made in the kitchens of moms & grandmoms, we bring to you freshly made beauty, hygiene & wellness products. We prepare these products everyday, in our ayurvedic kitchen, so that we can deliver them to you absolutely FRESH without chemicals & preservatives, meaning Ekdum Taaza!
All Nat Habit products are rich in grains, grams, nuts, milk, yoghurt and/or fresh herbs & flowers. We ensure that each product is packed with necessary nutrients that keep our mind & body healthy.
Nat products rely on authentic Ayurvedic processes like slow heat infusions, herb decoctions & deep soaking. While each Nat Habit package is administered by certified cosmetologists & doctors, it is also made with a lot of love like any kitchen preparation. For the first time in India, you shall experience such fresh beauty & wellness products. We hope you find the love in them, enjoy them to the fullest & make these fantastic age-old formulations a part of your daily life.
Why the emphasis on Habit?
Winners are born out of habits. Habits that are mostly never directly related to what they win. Habits that are just good or healthy or calming. Habits that give happiness from within. You wonder how?
That’s the power of a good habit. It becomes a kickstarter. One good habit creates such great energy, will power & peace within you that you are motivated to pick up other good habits. One good habit ripples into many great ones that eventually can lead to success, health, peace or happiness. Michael Phelps is a winner today because of a relaxing video he used to watch as a child. Companies have turned around failures into success by planting singular habits amongst employees. There are endless stories of what a habit is capable of.
Most kickstarter habits are simple ones such as re-using paper or exercising daily for 10min or saying No to a chemical shampoo or drinking enough water daily or ensuring oiling before every hairwash. These will make you want to pick up another good habit and then another and then you will never look back. You shall be transformed!
MANUFACTURED AND MARKETED BY
NaturoHabit Private Limited 458, Udyog Vihar Phase III Gurgaon, Haryana - 122015
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
NODAL OFFICER DETAIL
Maithily Sarkar email@example.com
Price shown above is inclusive of taxes
I have used henna with a mix of other rich ingredients like methi,curd before but this henna paste surpasses all the henna you might have tried. It gives a nice bounce and shine to hair even before you 'd shampoo. The dark brown colour is so beautiful and not on the face artificial brown. Most recommended!!
I bought a few products from nat habit for the first time and it has really impressed me how good they are the henna is absolutely amazing such a wonderful colour and smell.
The five oil hair mask for hairfall has made my hair so soft and smooth from the first use itself though I can't review on the hairfall part will come to it after a few months of use.
The face ubtan mask is just wow I do feel a difference as it has helped in removing the tan.
Nice & Good for Hair Conditioning after use my Hair Look Shiny.
Such a nice product and this Heena paste is amazing I loved it this product 😍😍
I have been losing a lot of hair for some time now.my hair also chemical treated suffering hairfall and dandruff problem.... I finded chemical free henna.... I was tired .. at last I fond nathabit henna... very good quality rich texture.. they used original henna 🍃 in there henna paste... it's given my hair good moisture rid dandruff...this is my first time used.... love Nathabit nature...