Mango Cinnamon Youth Hand Malai
Anti-Aging Spots & Wrinkles
FRESH MADE Daily | AYURVEDA Certified | Inspired by Grandma secrets | 100% Natural
Kitchen made Hand Malai for special protection of palms, fingers & nails. Its made of Fresh Milk and is Glycerin Free. It softens & repairs skin while hydrating & protecting skin from aging. Packed with active anti-oxidants of mango & cinnamon and the goodness of sunflower seeds, olive oil, shea butter & raw milk, the malai keeps away all signs of aging such as aging spots & wrinkles. Our hands tend to age and wrinkle the fastest and need special care frequently. The Hand Malai gives them perfect protection!
- Deeply nourishes & moisturises palms
- Keeps skin youthful & resilient
- Fights against aging spots & wrinkles
- Prevents aging triggered pigmentation
- Provides protection against sun damage
raw milk, mango butter, cinnamon & shea butter
Delicious mango with a dash of cinnamon
Long Term Benefits of Raw Milk & Butters
Raw milk & malai in the milk are 2-in-1 activators - they can nourish & soften skin at one go, faster than most ingredients. Rich in fatty acids, butters intensely moisturizes & repairs damaged tissues, leaving soft supple hands.
- Slow aging, wrinkling with dryness & AC protection.
- Deep tissue protection holding up elasticity.
- Collagen boost. Intense night repair.
- Strong nails. No palm & cuticle peeling.
- Bright & clear skin - pigmentation & blemish free.
- Protection against eczema & contact dermatitis.
Making Malai a Habit
Repeated habitual use of Malai renders true long lasting benefits of milk & butters. Use everyday 2-3 times. Do NOT miss applying before sleep.
- 1st Use: Immediate dryness, roughness relief.
- After 21 Days: 50-70% relief from dry & hard spots.
- After 6 weeks: 30-50% visible reduction in wrinkles & crinkled skin.
- After 2 months: Visibly clear, youthful hands & palms.
Malai vs Regular Hand Creams
Malai is very different from other hand creams.
- 100% chemical free - Most others contain chemicals
- 4X longer moisturisation - Others dry out quickly
- No Glycerin - Others almost always have glycerin for non-sticky effect
- Richer in oils & butters - Others contain 70%-90% water
- Made with Raw Milk & Whole Ingredients - Others mostly use extract & chemical derivatives
Suitable For: All skin types & preferably in AC conditions or less humid weather.
Pregnancy: Safe to use during pregnancy
Babies & Kids: Safe for kids above 2yrs but recommended to start using regularly only after 12yrs of age.
Note: A few skin types may feel a little tingling or burning sensation; it’s just your skin getting used to the cinnamon that clears skin. After a few uses, you'll not experience the sensation.
When to Use
- Immediately after washing hands/ using sanitizer.
- In every 2 hours when sitting in AC.
- Before you step out in sun, for protection.
- After indulging in heavy cleansing activity like dish washing.
- After bathing.
- At night for deep restore.
Who should definitely use?
- People living in colder, drier areas.
- People exposed to a lot of washing & soap.
- People having lot of AC/ sun exposure.
- People doing weight lifts, pulls ups ets. that leads to palm hardening.
Why Hands need Special Care?
Due to frequent washing, low tissue level, intense activities & more exposure to stressors, the chance of dryness, dullness & wrinkles increases. Hence, altogether calling our attention to care more.
- Palms have low underlying fatty tissue that leads to loss of skin elasticity and wrinkling, therefore, requiring a collagen & elastin boost.
- Frequent exposure with water, soap, dust, AC & other drying factors strips off natural moisture.
- Due to extreme activities & movements, hands are more prone to fine lines, wrinkles, tissue & cell damage & brittle nails.
- Thin & uncovered skin on hands is often exposed to variety of environmental stressors including UV rays and climatic extremes.
- The reducing fat with growing age contributes even more to wrinkling & dryness.
Easy Hand Care Tips
- Moisturise often. Choose nourishing hand creams and massage well.
- Cover when out. While stepping either wear gloves or try covering your hands for protection against sun damage, toxin, dust & pollutants.
- Protect against harsh soap & detergents. Choose hand wash without harsh detergents & surfactants. While cleansing, dish washing etc. ensure your hands are well protected with gloves. If not gloves then definitely deep moisturise immediately after.
- Exfoliate. It will give you smooth hands and allows deeper penetration of product.
Use within 3 months of Mfg Date
Store away from direct sunlight, in a cool dry place. Refrigeration not required.
Full Ingredient List
mango butter, cinnamon, raw milk, shea butter, sunflower oil, coconut, sesame, olive cream, rosemary, epsom salt, geogard/nipaguard (ecocert), aqua, beeswax
Delhi NCR & Bangalore 1-3 days; Others 4-5 days
Total Order value above Rs.350 : FREE Delivery
Total Order value below Rs. 350 : Shipping fee of Rs. 50
COD available at Rs. 20 COD charges
Who Are We ?
Inspired by ancient solutions of Ayurveda and recipes made in the kitchens of moms & grandmoms, we bring to you freshly made beauty, hygiene & wellness products. We prepare these products everyday, in our ayurvedic kitchen, so that we can deliver them to you absolutely FRESH without chemicals & preservatives, meaning Ekdum Taaza!
All Nat Habit products are rich in grains, grams, nuts, milk, yoghurt and/or fresh herbs & flowers. We ensure that each product is packed with necessary nutrients that keep our mind & body healthy.
Nat products rely on authentic Ayurvedic processes like slow heat infusions, herb decoctions & deep soaking. While each Nat Habit package is administered by certified cosmetologists & doctors, it is also made with a lot of love like any kitchen preparation. For the first time in India, you shall experience such fresh beauty & wellness products. We hope you find the love in them, enjoy them to the fullest & make these fantastic age-old formulations a part of your daily life.
Why the emphasis on Habit?
Winners are born out of habits. Habits that are mostly never directly related to what they win. Habits that are just good or healthy or calming. Habits that give happiness from within. You wonder how?
That’s the power of a good habit. It becomes a kickstarter. One good habit creates such great energy, will power & peace within you that you are motivated to pick up other good habits. One good habit ripples into many great ones that eventually can lead to success, health, peace or happiness. Michael Phelps is a winner today because of a relaxing video he used to watch as a child. Companies have turned around failures into success by planting singular habits amongst employees. There are endless stories of what a habit is capable of.
Most kickstarter habits are simple ones such as re-using paper or exercising daily for 10min or saying No to a chemical shampoo or drinking enough water daily or ensuring oiling before every hairwash. These will make you want to pick up another good habit and then another and then you will never look back. You shall be transformed!
MANUFACTURED AND MARKETED BY
NaturoHabit Private Limited 458, Udyog Vihar Phase III Gurgaon, Haryana - 122015
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
NODAL OFFICER DETAIL
Maithily Sarkar email@example.com
Price shown above is inclusive of taxes
(SOURCED FROM WhatsApp Chat)
I like the product. But felt the quantity could be better
(SOURCED FROM WhatsApp Chat)
It was awesome experience to use malai
Specially hand malai
I use it often
Keep up the good work
I love all ur products including this hand malai, I know u are trying to keep sustainable packaging, but can u please change the packing of hand malai to a tighter lid? Cannot carry it in my purse as I am sure it may leak or wort open n spill.
I'm fully satisfied to ur all products even I recommend to my family. Thank you so much 🥰❤️
I tried so many brands of products but only this one fulfilled my desire, a very good moisturizing cream at a very reasonable price.